Monday, April 13, 2009

RSN Property Management‎--reviews

Great Service!!!‎ - jbar99‎ - Apr 24, 2008
Anwered phone (unlike other real estate/property management companies). -Answered all my questions (sharp guys). They handle everything...very legite!! Outstanding service. ...‎
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
More from Kudzu.com »
Testimonials‎ - Manny‎ - Jun 4, 2008
Recent Testimonials - "I would like to thank you for your prompt response when I was looking for property management. I was so lucky when ...‎ More »
Recent Testimonials - "I would like to thank you for your prompt response when I was looking for property management. I was so lucky when I came across your website online. So many other property management offices never seemed to be easy to communicate with. Living out of state and not being around to show my property and all the miscellaneous issues that come up with renting your property, along with matching the correct tenants is endless. A experienced and trustworthy team is a must. And you really pulled thru for me. Thanks again for your prompt and professional manner. As being a licensed realtor myself, I was looking for an affiliation with credentials, that you just need to look for when trusting a company with your property." Sincerely, Janette McGreal "You guys are great! Thanks for staying on top of things for me...it's such a load off my back." ~Michael Jackness "Wow, I'm so glad I switched management companies. The company I was with before you didn't even know who I was when I called them. And it seemed impossible for them to ever contact me! I appreciate what you are doing. Thanks!" -Jerome Brothers "Thanks, that was quick!" ~CJ Bower "You're awesome. I have several investor friends that I'll be referring to you! Thanks." ~Eddie Chee « Hide
[Flag as inappropriate]
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
3rd time's a charm!‎ - Daniel‎ - Jun 5, 2008
I tried two other property managers prior to landing RSN. I guess its true what they say, "third time's a charm". No more worries ...‎ More »
I tried two other property managers prior to landing RSN. I guess its true what they say, "third time's a charm". No more worries. I highly recommend them. Daniel Ritchie « Hide
[Flag as inappropriate]
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
See Our Reviews Below!!‎ - Manny‎ - Dec 27, 2008
...‎ More »
« Hide
[Flag as inappropriate]
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
Outstanding Business‎ - babydog‎ - Jun 22, 2007
I would absolutely recommend this office for any real estate business you may need. Mr Ocampo was found to be very personable and professional. I was treated with respect and felt ...‎
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
More from Kudzu.com »
Trusted realtors...friendly website!‎ - dd22aol‎ - Jun 20, 2007
Called them & they were honest in answering all my questions (very knowledgeable). Will definitely use them! Friendly and informative website too! RSNhomes.com ...‎
span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpful{display:none};span.zzNumUsersFoundThisHelpfulActive{display:inline}
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
More from Kudzu.com »

No comments:

Post a Comment